Moby Click is a project about Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL).
Our mission is to introduce, test and implement useful e-learning material and processes in secondary schools.
Four partner schools cooperate: JOMA secundair Merksem (Antwerp, be), Marks gymnasieskola (Kinna, se), Berufliches Schulzentrum Odenwaldkreis (Michelstadt, de) and Istituto d'Istruzione Superiore "G. Peano - C. Rosa" (Nereto, it). The project will be finalized in June 2018.
Here are the main actions:
- October 2016, Kinna: planning and choice of educational tools to create TEL. First TEL presented.
- May 2017, Michelstadt: workshops of educational tools to create TEL. More TEL presented.
- October 2017, Antwerp: first big test of TEL at school, evaluation and improvements.
- March 2018, Nereto: second big test of TEL at school, conclusions and implementation.
- May 2018, Antwerp: multiplier event and dissemination.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author[s], and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.